Recommended Order of Preference:
- Gene Mawer (Christian Democrats)
- Eric Hutchinson (Liberal)
- Brian Mitchell (Labor)
- Shelley Shay (Australian Recreational Fishers)
- Duncan Livingston (Renewable Energy)
- Hannah Rubenach-Quinn (Greens)
Eric Hutchinson voted for Tony Abbott in the September 2015 leadership spill. He has strongly supported the logging industry in Tasmania, even publicly opposing anti-logging decisions made by the Turnbull Government, as well as the state Liberal Government in Tasmania.
See our article titled ‘The Basics of our Electoral Strategy‘.
*Update 1: I’ve changed the preference order in this seat. There was a slight error in the original order.