Recommended Order of Preference:
- WELLS, Caleb (Australian Liberty Alliance)
- SMITH, Will (Family First)
- PEDERSEN, Michelle (Pauline Hanson’s One Nation)
- KENNEDY, Brad (Katter’s Australia)
- RIDDELL, Greg (Independent)
- LAMB, Susan (Labor)
- ROY, Wyatt (Liberal National)
- McDONALD, Frances (Drug Law Reform)
- BECK, Stephen (Arts)
- LAW, Rob (Independent)
- BELL, Ian (Greens)
Wyatt Roy voted for Turnbull in the leadership spill and walked down the corridor with him to the party-room vote, indicating he was one of the primary conspirators. He also helped Turnbull publicly undermine Abbott in the period before the spill, and is a supporter of homosexual pseudo-marriage.
See our article titled ‘The Basics of our Electoral Strategy‘.