Recommended Order of Preference:
- ERVIN, Hadden Robert (Christian Democrats)
- McNAMARA, Karen (Liberal)
- EDWARDS, Carter (Pauline Hanson’s One Nation)
- STEPHENSON, Gregory F (Independent)
- BAKER, Paul (Independent)
- McBRIDE, Emma (Labor)
- BOYD, Abigail (Greens)
Karen McNamara voted for Tony Abbott in the leadership spill and walked beside him into the party-room vote (an public display of strong support). Furthermore, Abbott will be launching her campaign. She is also an opponent of homosexual pseudo-marriage.
She will need all the help she can get because the latest polls have her behind. Conservatives in the seat should help her in her re-election efforts.